Going to therapy does not mean there is something wrong with you.
- tired of fighting with your parents
- confused about a friendship
- wishing that school was easier or more interesting
- unsure about college or other educational/occupational choices
- wish that your parents would listen to you
- wonder what else life has to offer
- want things to be easier
Teen therapy provides a “safe space” to talk openly about issues that are confusing, annoying, or challenging. Types of therapy you may already be doing include journaling, creating collages, talking to a friend, or taking a walk. Whatever you are doing, therapy should help you see things more clearly, feel a sense of hope about the future, and reduce the build up of stress.
E-mail or call 206-552-0684 to find out more about teen therapy.